|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
How to Make a Deposit to Your FXTM Account
- Click on "Fund Deposit" in the upper menu in MyFXTM, confirm that you have selected "Fund Deposit" in the "Transfer Type" field, choose the trading account you wish to deposit to and then choose “CashU” as the "Transfer Method". Select the currency of your choice in the "Transfer Currency" field, enter the amount you have chosen to deposit and click "Confirm".
- Once you have checked that all your information is correct, click "Submit". Once you click submit you will then be redirected to the CashU site and asked to submit your CashU login details. If you don’t have an account, you can register for one on www.cashu.com
- You can view the status of your transfer in MyFXTM History.
- No third party payments will be accepted.
- The name and email address on your CashU account must match the name and email address on your trading account. If your CashU email address is different from your registered email address with FXTM, please add this information to your details in MyFXTM.
- Minimum amount per transaction is 5 USD.
- We will accept CashU transactions in USD currency only. All CashU transactions sent in a different currency will be automatically converted to USD; CashU may charge you a conversion fee.
- CashU will charge you a fee for each transaction, which is incurred by FXTM clients. (See Conversion Rates Table). The net amount will be posted to your trading account, which was funded through CashU.
- If the deposit is successful it will be posted to your trading account shortly. There might be a delay if CashU or FXTM are unable to verify your information.
- FXTM accepts only e-wallet CashU transfers.
- CashU doesn't support withdrawals, therefore you can only deposit using CashU. For withdrawals you can choose one of the many other payment methods offered by FXTM.